Scot Foss has provided his expertise to many of the world’s leading manufacturing and processing corporations by finding solutions to their problems. Foss is one of the world’s leading experts in compressed air systems, known for his sometimes controversial approach to the issues which face plant engineers, maintenance managers, and production engineers.
In his conversational format, this 1100 page book with 165 illustrations brings you solutions with a straight on, common sense approach supported by technology. He focuses on concepts and applications, which are guaranteed to improve production results and energy efficiency. The chapters of the book are as follows:
- Change your way of thinking about compressed air
- Designing a new system
- Troubleshooting the system
- Instrumentation and information management
- Compressed air storage and using potential energy
- Piping and piping systems
- Compressor and system’s controls
- The business of demand
- Supply energy
- Cleaning up compressed air
- Standards and specification
The cost of the book is $195.00. To order the book, make a check or PO out to: Air’s a Gas, Inc., 3728 Berenstain Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32092, or call 904-940-6940, or fax 904-940-6941, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A portion of the proceeds from this book are donated to selected children’s charities.