Buying a new machine sometimes comes with administrative duties that companies would prefer to avoid. Small and medium-sized businesses go through the same bureaucratic process as big organizations just to be able to buy an air compressor to run their facility. On the other side, a big manufacturer also needs to fulfill solid internal processes before being able to deliver a new machine to a customer. Setting up accounts, credit applications, slow timeline flow, are all part of a purchasing process that both companies understand they need to go through.
Atlas Copco Compressors Canada has developed a new online store.
Since some owners wish they could avoid all of this, and just have their machines up and running, Atlas Copco Compressors Canada has developed an online store, aiming to help these small and medium-sized business owners complete their purchasing process in a much faster way.
Customers hoping to avoid slow purchasing processes can now go and browse our store, compare products, pricing and availability, and choose the most convenient option for them.
From CR piston compressors to the G series oil-injected screw compressors, there are several models available in our online store. Filters, dryers, and condensate treatment equipment are also available.
Now, one click is what separates companies from having a new Atlas Copco air compressor, filter, or air dryer. All you need to do is simply become familiar with the compressed air requirements of your facility and head to the Atlas Copco Canada eCommerce website to place an order. Customers in the United States can visit the U.S. Store at https://atlascopcocompressorstore.com/.
Some tips that can be used when choosing what to buy in our Atlas Copco Canada Store:
- Understand the airflow and pressure required in your facility. You can look for this information at the compressed air requirements of the pneumatic tools that will be used.
- Select the right technology: Piston or Screw compressors? Piston compressors are sturdy, easy to maintain, and relatively inexpensive. On the other hand, screw compressors are a more sophisticated technology, making them a quieter machine that can be used 24/7.
- Check the electrical connection and what you have available at your facility to select the correct voltage of your compressor.
- See if you need a tank. Both piston and screw compressors benefit by having a storage tank.
- Do not forget about air quality. Using the appropriate size of air dryer and filter technology will help you have clean air.
If you’re still undecided on the best technology for your application, customers can reach out to one of our specialists, who will provide technical guidance to help select the right fit for your application.
About Atlas Copco Group
Our industrial ideas empower our customers to grow and drive society forward. This is how we create a better tomorrow. Atlas Copco is a global industrial group, founded in 1873 in Stockholm. In 2021 we had revenues of BSEK111and at year end about 43 000 employees. For more information, visit www.atlascopcogroup.com.