Focus on Industrial Energy Savings
The mission of Compressed Air Best Practices® is to help Energy Managers create Industrial Energy Savings.
For more information on web site and print advertising opportunities, please download our 2014 Media Kit. Please feel free to contact our Advertising Sales Manager, Rod Smith, at email@example.com, or tel: 412-980-9901.
Target Audience: Energy Teams
Seventy-five percent (75%) of our 10,000 print magazine readers are Energy Team members. Energy Teams, with one representative per plant, are focusing on reducing the kWh consumption of their facilities. Here are some examples of who our readers are:
- Papermaking Energy Owner - THE P&G Paper Products Co.
- Global Energy Program Manager - KRAFT Foods
- Energy & Utilities Coordinator – Michelin
- Engineer, Shared Services Engineering Group – Boeing
- Manager – Energy -Saint-Gobain Corporation
- Senior Projects Engineer - CITGO Petroleum
- Construction Innovation Manager - Coca Cola Enterprises
- Energy Specialist, Paint & Energy Management – Chrysler
- Corporate Energy Manager - Arcelor Mittal
- Chief Sustainability Officer - RR Donnelley
- Energy Manager - Baxter BioScience
Focus on Compressed Air Systems
Twenty-five percent (25%) of our 10,000 print magazine readers are energy consultants, utility company account executives, and compressed air professionals. Our content educates Energy Managers on how to reduce the kWh consumption of their compressed air systems. These readers are the compressed air experts who can advise Energy Managers and execute energy-efficiency projects.
Compressed air systems have been identified as a top opportunity to reduce energy costs. The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that compressed air systems account for $1.5 billion per year in energy costs and 0.5 percent of emissions. It is further estimated that optimization of compressed air systems can provide energy efficiency improvements of 20 to 50 percent (Source: www1.eere.energy.gov). Our case studies focus on how to do it
Compressed Air Best Practices® Magazine and its’ web site, www.airbestpractices.com, are wholly owned by Smith Onandia Communications LLC. The Company is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.