ELGi North America (ELGi), a subsidiary of ELGi Equipments Limited, one of the world’s leading air compressor manufacturers, has announced the introduction of the AR Premium Series Energy Saving Cyclic Refrigerated Air Dryer. The new ELGi’s AR P Series Energy Saving Refrigerated Air Dryers, ranging from 100 cfm to 5,000 cfm, improve the efficiency and reliability of compressed air systems.
The new refrigerated dryers from ELGi can replace non-cyclic dryers in all applications requiring CLASS 4 air, offering highly efficient thermal mass control for better energy savings.
“We are excited to introduce our AR Premium Series air dryers at the AICD show. Our new energy-saving dryers align with our commitment to providing innovative solutions that enhance the efficiency and reliability of compressed air systems,” said Malcolm Lindsay, SVP of ELGi Industrials.
During the compression process, cooling compressed air causes water vapor to precipitate as condensation. To prevent damage to downstream equipment, it is crucial to remove this condensation from the system. The AR P Series air dryer effectively eliminates moisture and condensation, making it an ideal accessory for a wide array of applications.
Any compressed air installation is subject to variation in compressed air demand depending on the manufacturing plant operation. AR P Series Energy Saving Cyclic Refrigerated Air Dryer has a refrigeration system specifically designed to attune itself to this varied compressed air demands, this results in significant saving in power consumption of dryer. This range also gives significant saving by adopting to ambient temperature variations during day and night, also ambient temperature variations during different seasons of the year.
The ELGi AR Premium Series Energy-Saving Cycling Refrigerated dryer’s features include:
- High Energy Efficiency: The hermetically sealed refrigeration compressor in the dryer enables superior energy efficiency with minimal noise and vibration.
- Automatic Condensate Drain: Features a mechanical level-sensing drain for efficient condensate removal, ensuring no air loss and low maintenance.
- Smart Controller: Displays crucial metrics such as pressure dew point temperature, ECO mode status, operation hours, fan operation, air temperatures, and maintenance intervals.
- Integrated Filters*: Enhances performance with reduced pressure drop and less piping needs. The inlet pre-filter and outlet fine filter efficiently remove dust and oil particles. (*Applicable for sizes up to AR 2350P)
- Heat Exchanger: An aluminum plate and stainless steel, copper brazing heat exchanger ensures maximum thermal exchange efficiency and longevity.
For more information on the ELGi AR Premium Series dryers, please visit: https://www.elgi.com/us/ar-premium-series-air-dryers.
About ELGi North America
ELGi North America, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is a subsidiary of ELGi Equipments Limited, a leader in compressed air solutions for over 60 years. Established in 2012, ELGi North America, in conjunction with its subsidiaries, Pattons, Pattons Medical, and Michigan Air Solutions, offers a comprehensive range of compressed air products and services. Our product offering includes oil-lubricated and oil-free rotary screw and reciprocating compressors, dryers, filters, and ancillary accessories. ELGi and its subsidiaries serve multiple industry verticals spanning medical applications, pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, construction, manufacturing, and infrastructure. For further information, please visit https://www.elgi.com/us/.