The Best Practices EXPO & Conference, an event designed to improve plant profitability, safety and reliability by optimizing compressed air systems, announced 14 presentations focused on compressed air purification and piping systems. The conference sessions complement the EXPO where the latest technologies in refrigerated dryers, heatless and heated desiccant dryers, heat of compression dryers, aluminum piping, piping quick-disconnects, zero air-loss condensate drains, oil-water separators and flow-control valves.
The Best Practices Conference program will cover compressed air dyers, filters, piping and condensate management. Our conference sessions include:
- Compressed Air and Nuclear Industry, presented by Bill Eister, Instrument Air Systems Engineer, Duke Energy, Oconee Nuclear Station
- Dew Point in Compressed Air-Frequently Asked Questions, presented by Juhani Lehto, Product Manager, Vaisala
- Applying Aseptic Technique to Compressed Air Microbial Sampling, presented by Maria Sandoval, Laboratory Direction, Trace Analytics
- Dewpoint and Energy Specs for the Different Compressed Air Dryer Types, presented by Frank Moskowitz, Service Sales Manager-AirScan, Atlas Copco Compressors
- High Ambient Temperature Impacts on Compressed Air Dryers, presented by Chris Spainhower, Regional Sales Manager, SPX Flow
- How Air Treatment Increases the Efficiency of Compressed Air Systems, presented by Jay Francis, CAGI Air Drying & Filtration Section Chair, CAGI
- Designing Leak-Free Compressed Air Drops to Production, presented by Joe Burke, Regional Sales Manager, Prevost
- What to Look for When Deciding to Go Oil-Free, presented by TJ Estes, Product Manager-Oil Free Compressors, Atlas Copco Compressors
- Refrigerated Dryer Dewpoint Integrity Under Variable Load Profiles, presented by Lim Gaik Siang, Regional Manager, SPX Flow
- Regenerative Dryer System Design for Safety, Reliability and Energy Efficiency, presented by Tim Dugan, President, Compression Engineering Corporation
- Safe Oil-Free Air: Contingencies and Purification Strategies, presented by Phil Kruger, VP & General Manager, Harris Equipment
- Compressed Air Storage Sizing and Strategies, presented by Tom Taranto, Owner, Data Power Services
- Bootcamp: Fundamentals of Compressed Air Piping & Storage, presented by Tom Taranto, Owner, Data Power Services and Bill Kirkpatrick, Regional Director, Applied System Technologies
- Bootcamp: Fundamentals of Regenerative Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers, presented by Tim Dugan, President, Compression Engineering Corporation and Chuck Henderson, Vice President, Henderson Engineering
Visit www.cabpexpo.com/conference to see the full list of conference tracks and sessions.
About the Best Practices EXPO & Conference
The 2nd annual Best Practices EXPO & Conference is being held October 13-16, 2019 at the Nashville Music City Center, conveniently located in Nashville, TN. Attendees of the 3-day four-track conference will learn, from leading experts, ways in which to optimize compressed air dyers, filters, piping and condensate management. Other sessions will focus on optimizing blower/vacuum and chiller/cooling systems. The EXPO floor will feature more than 100 exhibitors displaying the technologies needed to optimize blower, vacuum, compressed air and chiller/cooling systems.
The event is Co-Sponsored by the Compressed Air & Gas Institute (CAGI) and TVA EnergyRight® Solutions for Business + Industry. CAGI’s mission is to be the united voice of the compressed air industry, serving as the unbiased authority on technical, educational and promotional matters affecting the industry. TVA EnergyRight® Solutions for Business + Industry provides assessments of energy use and incentives for qualifying businesses and industries that can reduce their electricity usage.
To register to attend the 2019 Best Practices EXPO & Conference, please visit www.cabpexpo.com. For exhibition/sponsorship opportunities contact Rod Smith, tel 412-980-9901, email: email@example.com.